We are an impressive team of meetings and events professionals that has evolved over the last 27 years under the leadership of Linda Pereira and Idalia Freitas. This culturally diverse and business savvy team can put its services at your disposal 24/7 to turn your programme into a roaring success and an unforgettable experience that will form and transform the participants. Attention to detail, continuous budget control and endless creativity will help explore new ways to impress your clients or employees. Our professional team encompass a variety of skills that makes it all possible.
What We Do
We are a full-service meeting planning and consulting firm headquartered in Lisbon with global reach through our partner companies. Our clients have included numerous large national and international associations and prestigious corporations and government offices as well as the military. Our experience ranges from small board meetings to large global events. We specialize in programme development, technical secretariat services, site selection, contract negotiation, full conference management, housing and registration and global event planning. We tailor our services to the particular needs of each client.
Our Code of Conduct
As a professional meeting planning company, all of our team are committed to business practices that raise the professional standard in our industry and perception of our brand. We consider these practices to be our Code of Conduct. We commit to:
- Conduct ourselves in a manner that will reflect positively on our customers, vendors and on our company. Under no circumstances do anything that would damage the reputation of our brand or our industry or that of our vendors or customers.
- Maintain customer/supplier confidentiality of propriety information.
- Use our code of conduct to ensure the highest level of professionalism
Why choose CPL Meetings & Events?
A Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) is a business entity which specialises in the organisation and management of congresses, conferences, seminars and similar events. PCO’s come from a variety of backgrounds and professions. Typically working in either a consulting or full management role, PCOs provide full service management for conferences including; sourcing speakers, finding necessary funding, sponsorship and exhibitor sales, financial management and controlling the budget on behalf of the client, conference design, registration, venue finding and booking, AV and IT support, logistics, marketing, printing and web services. However when considering a future event, working with CPL Meetings & Events could be the best option for you as we have many advantages:
- Experience to ascertain the pertinent information for what you want and need;
- Understanding the industry such as Association Events, Medical, Pharmaceutical, etc;
- Leveraging the latest organisation and technology systems to meet your needs;
- Using our organizational skills to deliver a professional conference;
- Creativity and concepts;
- Project Management skills to break down tasks into manageable steps;
- Categorising work and planning ahead;
- Access to worldwide partners;
- A full-time dedicated and experienced team.